Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cheap RV Living.com - Camping at Flagstaff: A Summer of Change Part 1




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Camping at Flagstaff: A Summer of Change Part 1

Our current camp back in Flagstaff on A-1 Mountain Road. I’m finally done with all my summer travels and I’m back in Flagstaff, AZ camping on A-1 Mountain Road, one of my favorite camping areas. If you’ve been following my travel blogs you know I’m way behind in my summer 2015 travel blogs so you’ll be seeing those for another month or so. Because I’m done traveling and planning to be here until the weather turns cold, I wanted to let you all know so if you are in the area you can stop by. I’m also changing my winter travel plans so I want to give you as much notice as I can about that. Now that Cody and I are living in the trailer again, we are two happy puppies!! For some reason, this summer has h ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra D04-0112 EZ Coupler 5' Extension Hose
Valterra Products, Inc. EZ Coupler Extension Hoses use standard bayonet fittings that twist on for s
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment