Wednesday, September 23, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - May I have more? (Also, why we chose a 36' Class 'A' diesel pusher)




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - May I have more? (Also, why we chose a 36' Class 'A' diesel pusher)

I know the norm here is wind, fog, cold and not much sun, but I want what I want, right?  After 3+ months of mostly sunny, warm, windless weather in SLT I was ready for a little weather variation, but it didn't take me long to wish for no fog, no wind, no clouds and more sun.  Friday we awoke to just what I wanted, and if the weather guessers are remotely accurate in their predictions for the next few days we should have a little more of the same.Order is restored......sunny, warmish, little windThe view from my office for the 'middle shift' was nothing short of amazing all day long.  We had just over 170 visitors for the day making for many interesting conversations, which always seems to make time fly.  We had a lot of ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel 5 Watt 18 Volt For 12V DC Storage Battery
Specification:
Rated Maximum Power (Pmax):5w
Maximum power voltage(Vpm):18.0V
Maximum po
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment