Thursday, September 17, 2015

Love Your RV! - The Sewiepig RV Gadget is Sure to get a Smile




From the site: Love Your RV! - The Sewiepig RV Gadget is Sure to get a Smile

Many of you RVers out there may have seen one, but it was new to me. A few days ago a fifth wheel moved into the campsite next to us and setup. After they deployed their sewer hose I noticed a large red blob on the end where the sewer hole is. “What the heck is that?” I thought I moved in for a closer look and a big smile hit my face. Haha, it’s a little plastic pig called the Sewiepig! Sewiepig Hose End Holder What a fun and smart idea. If you’ve ever seen a sewer hose pop The post The Sewiepig RV Gadget is Sure to get a Smile appeared first on Love Your RV!. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Reese Towpower 58186 Fifth Wheel Bracket Kit
The Reese adapter brackets are needed for proper installation of your fifth wheel hitch. This kit h
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment