Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cheap RV Living.com - Camping on the Medicine Wheel Scenic Byway: 14A in Wyoming




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Camping on the Medicine Wheel Scenic Byway: 14A in Wyoming

My camp on the Medicine Wheel Scenic Byway. I’ve been lucky this summer to get many great rainbows, but this one was special because it came with a great view! In my last travel post I told you about my trip from Cody, WY and climb up the “Oh My God Hill” into the Bighorn National Forest, then we got side-tracked on talking about climbing hills. In this post I’ll tell you about my campsite in the Bighorn NF after climbing the hill. Soon after you top the “Oh My God Hill” you come to a wide, broad plateau with mostly rolling hills that’s very pleasant and inviting. One of the attractions you’ll see along the way is Medicine Wheel National Monument. It’s an ancient Native American sacred p ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Starlights T8-18 18" Fluorescent Tube LED Bulb
Interior LED replacement bulb for a 18" fluorescent fixture. Lasts 12 times longer than the standar
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment