Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - How to start your RV buying process




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - How to start your RV buying process

I researched RVs for almost a year before we settled on the RV we wanted.  It took another 6 months to find the one we wanted.  If I had the money to just purchase an RV we would have boughten the wrong RV to begin with and traded it in a few times. Actually we would not have traded it in.  We probably would have just given up on the idea of living in an RV. I find it interesting to read what people post up when it comes to RV shopping.  This RV has good drawers!  The fridge is so big!  It’s a diesel! Let me save you some time.  All RVs have the same heart.  They don’t die at 100,000 miles and a gas engine RV can go up and down a hill just fine. I NEED you to understand the most basic trut ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 59143 12" RV Brass 90 Tee with 3 ports and 12' Extension Hose
Camco's RV 90 degree Brass Propane Tee with 12 foot propane hose connects to a motor home or RV trai
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment