Thursday, September 17, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - College Game Day!!!




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - College Game Day!!!

My day began as usual with the daily composition of my blog, then I headed out to begin to clean a few months of grime off the trailer......the morning after a somewhat heavy dew is the perfect time to begin this process.  I don't have to use any of the precious water resources here.....I can just use what nature has provided to begin washing off the dirt.  I managed to get about 40% of the trailer done before it was time to get ready for our 'bottom shift' at the lighthouse.This particular Saturday is one of my favorite Saturdays of the year!  College football officially begins with more games than can be watched by one person in one day, but I try anyway.  Most of the favorites won, but two PAC-12 teams, Stanford and A ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 59123 RV Propane Brass Tee with 4 Ports and Extension Hose
The Camco RV 4-Port Propane Tee mounts in-line between the supply and regulator on a motor home to a
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment