Saturday, September 26, 2015

Love Your RV! - My Not So Easy RV Winterizing Kit Installation




From the site: Love Your RV! - My Not So Easy RV Winterizing Kit Installation

Why Install the Kit Our Keystone Cougar fifth wheel trailer didn’t come with any sort of easy winterizing tools with the exception of the water heater bypass valve. It didn’t concern me much as we are snowbird RV full-timers and usually blast off south before any very low temperatures occur. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case two years ago when my wife had a health scare that required us delaying our travels until well into December while she had medical tests performed. It turned out all good but caused me to have to do a crash course in winterizing techniques. At The post My Not So Easy RV Winterizing Kit Installation appeared first on Love Your RV!. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Peterson V856 LED Tail Light (Right Side)
Peterson V856 LED Over 80" Wide Combination Tail Light features LED combination tail light. Super br
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment