Saturday, September 26, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - It's Gold!




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - It's Gold!

Recently I ordered a replacement water pressure regulator through Amazon, but upon receipt of that regulator realized I had misread the item description thinking it was adjustable up to 50 PSI, however, the one I purchased only goes up to 25 PSI, which is a little low for my application, so I had to return it and purchase the correct one.  I've only had to return one other thing in all the years I have been buying stuff from Amazon, and am so impressed with how easy it is.  You just go to your 'ORDERS', open up the item in question and there is a tab that you click to return the item.  You are asked a couple of questions, and then they give you a shipping label to print, and attach to the package.  Naturally, you have to ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Adco 3503 5th Wheel Skirt
Turn wasted space into a useful storage area under your fifth wheel overhang. Great for outdoor furn
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment