Monday, May 20, 2013

Americana the Beautiful - My Favorite Regrets




From the site: Americana the Beautiful - My Favorite Regrets

By the time you read this, I’ll (hopefully) be mere hours away from my parents’ front door. And that also means the end of this year-long cross-country RV roadtrip. [insert dramatic music] So that brings us to ranking my experiences, sharing any regrets, and answering for the curious. A Few of My Favorite Things Hours of driving brings hours of changing landscape. Sure, the desert can last a long (LONG) time, but its transition to-and-from mountains or plains is wondrous. Instead meeting animals in cartoons or in captivity, I encountered them in real life. Sometimes they’re larger than expected, other times tinier–regardless, they’re real and regal. Being creative daily, making the decisions to plan an exc ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42093 RV Fridge Airator Charcoal Packs
Camco RV Replacement charcoal packs for fridge airator. Designed to keep your food fresher and elim
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment