Saturday, May 25, 2013

Quirky Travel Guy - Being ‘the Segway guy’ in Columbus




From the site: Quirky Travel Guy - Being ‘the Segway guy’ in Columbus

Whenever I see tourists on Segways, I secretly wish I was the one cruising about town on the awkward two-wheeled device while wearing an unflattering giant helmet. Aside from how silly riding a Segway may appear, the experience always looks fun and I’ve been wanting to give it try. My time finally came when Experience Columbus offered the opportunity to join up with Segaway Tours of Columbus for a two-hour urban excursion. The first 15 minutes or so were spent learning how to ride the Segway. The only tricky part was keeping my balance when first stepping up onto the platform. Once I learned the techniques for going left, right, and stopping, it was a cinch to zoom around the parking lot like a pro. Following the tutorial, our group ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Peak PKC0RA-01 Wireless Back-Up Camera System With 2.4" LCD Color Monitor
The Peak Wireless 2.4-Inch Back-Up Camera System lets you actually see what is behind you--even if i
(more info)


1 comment:

  1. Great service from UK Segboards and Segway arrived on Time, order management online was easy, from my side 5* with A+ grade.Buy Push Scooters
    Thank you UK Segboards....!

    ReplyDelete