Thursday, May 16, 2013

From the site: Rick & Paulette's RV Travels - BBQ’d Our First Roast Beef On Our Weber Baby Q 120




From the site: Rick & Paulette's RV Travels - BBQ’d Our First Roast Beef On Our Weber Baby Q 120

One of the bloggers I read every day is George (Our Awesome Travels) and in a great tradition he posts a photo of what he made for dinner that night for his wife Suzie and himself.  George is the cook in the family and most often he uses his trusty little Weber Baby Q to grill up great looking meals.  His meals look mouth watering and I’ve always wondered why I couldn’t do the same with my Weber Q? 90 minutes on the Weber Baby Q120 and we had a perfectly cooked roast The answer was pretty simple – I’d never tried!  I’ve always stuck pretty much to my old BBQ standards like hamburgers, chicken breasts, hot dogs, steaks and pork chops.  Never had I ever tried to grill a whole chicken or beef ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43813 RV Table Caddy Portable Organizer
Camco's RV Table Caddy Portable Organizer will help you eliminate clutter and keep items handy in yo
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment