Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Travels - Taos Pueblo, NM/ Eagle Nest, NM




From the site: My Travels - Taos Pueblo, NM/ Eagle Nest, NM

(Eagle Nest, NM)  Hi 77 Lo 31 Monday I drove thru Taos and continued on to Taos Pueblo.  It is said to be the oldest continuously inhabited community in the US.  Sangre de Cristo  mountains are in the background.  The two main structures are believed to be well over 1000 yrs old. There were shops and vendors in some of the buildings.  I stopped into one of the rooms for some Fry Bread.  This area was very large.  The last two pics show my site for the night.  I can hear the creek running.  I was in Eagle Nest, NM at Cimarron Canyon State Park.  There are 93 sites to camp and the elevation is 7500' - 8000'.  The price was $10 a night.   ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43614 RV Magic Chef Stove Grommet - 4 Per Bag
Camco RV Magic Chef Stove Grommets are rubberized silicone grommets that protect your stove top from
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment