Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Travel With Whippets - Joshua Tree National Park --- Mid-day at the Oasis




From the site: Travel With Whippets - Joshua Tree National Park --- Mid-day at the Oasis

Remember Maria Muldaur's hit from the '70s.... Midnight at the Oasis, put your camel to bed?  Well, I have been humming, and singing, that song all day today.  The song entered the edge of my mind during our three-mile hike to the 49 Palms Oasis in Joshua Tree National Park.   Even though it was not midnight, and the lyrics of that sexy song do not necessarily match our activity during our walk, I can't seem to get the song out of my head.Roger here... Let me explain how I got to this point. A couple of days ago we moved from our cozy and classy RV park in Palm Springs (the land of gourmet breakfasts and expensive cars) to Twentynine Palms, CA (the land of cool murals on most buildings and Marine haircut barbershops ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45121 14' RV Open Air Deluxe Screen Room
Camco 14' Open Air Deluxe Screen Room is lightweight and easy to handle. Keep out bugs and pests wit
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment