Monday, May 20, 2013

Running Away with Doug and Nancy - Palm Springs to Los Osos CA




From the site: Running Away with Doug and Nancy - Palm Springs to Los Osos CA

What an amazing drive that is, between Palm Springs and the Los Angeles basin. I have never seen that many wind turbines before, ever. Check this out:    It is like a wall of them....  I was wondering something, and maybe someone could enlighten me on this point. Why is it, that with all this amazing sunshine here, don't I see more of the homes through these valleys with solar panels on their roofs??? I mean, really, isn't that just "wasting" potential energy? Just a thought... Driving along and minding my own business and I hear the unmistakable "roar" of a Lamborghini coming up behind me. Now, this is impressive (my hearing included) because the van isn't the most quiet environment to be i ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RoadPro RPSF5235 SnackMaster 12V Deluxe Family Size Cooler/Warmer
The RoadPro 12-Volt SnackMaster Deluxe Family Size Cooler/Warmer is a great appliance to have anywhe
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment