Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rob and Me in our Little RV - A Chicken Wing Obsession (temporarily) Satisfied in the Little RV




From the site: Rob and Me in our Little RV - A Chicken Wing Obsession (temporarily) Satisfied in the Little RV

I love Buffalo chicken wings to the point of having chicken wing cravings at times.  I have tried several times to make good Buffalo wings here in the Little RV but they just don't turn out right.  Remember, they have to be very low in sodium and taste good too.  That's a tall order.  I've nailed the Buffalo sauce but the wings are always kinda flabby.  I want them crispy.  I have tried baking them, grilling them and have even considered a deep fryer.  We all know that is probably not the best idea.  Besides, who has room another appliance?  Not me!This afternoon I was trying to figure out what to fix for dinner.  I just happened to pick up some wings yesterday.  I decided to grill ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Marshall Gas Controls 230-00 1-Stage Regulator for RV Use
Regulator LP is a single stage low pressure gas regulator. It is not approved for RV use.
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment