Saturday, May 4, 2013

Moms Little Run Away and The Tin Can Cabin - Pine Sap In My Hair!




From the site: Moms Little Run Away and The Tin Can Cabin - Pine Sap In My Hair!

The morning was looking like some great weather. I went to the 2nd hand store where I saw the outdoor table.I had to hagle a  little but I got him down pretty good. Ibrought it home and scrubbed it clean. The the wind startedbuilding. I still needed to water the plants and try to get myshepperds crook or hook into the ground. So I let the water run on the little tree and it wet the ground around it. Ihammered that thing for quite some time. I finally got itin all the way and put a large rock on the extended piece.I will let the ground harden before I hang anything on it.Walked around with Fred today. Trying to build up my lungs to the altitude so I can go walking around the lake.I went in to get some water and relax a bit. Lucy showed ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Meguiar's Boat/RV Cleaner Wax - Liquid -16 oz.
Meguiar's Boat/RV Cleaner Wax-Liquid has a non-abrasive formula that cleans, polishes and protects a
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment