Sunday, May 12, 2013

the meandering mates - The Herbal Affair

20130509-230420.jpg


From the site: the meandering mates - The Herbal Affair

This is an annual festival of herbs and a celebration of spring that occurs every March that makes Sand Springs, OK very proud. I enjoy this day when I can make it out here. One year ago I was here just prior to going on my five month rv escapade and couldn’t buy anything I couldn’t pack in a suit case; now I have a whole herb garden! I’m not saying I’d trade traveling or rv life on the road for an herb garden (NEVER EVER), but I will enjoy being able to keep plants around to admire and enjoy for cooking purposes…for a while at least. Food truck fab has really picked up around here. They are lined up downtown not only on weekends but even on the week days now. Sisters Here is my new African basket f ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Phoenix USA R5103-I 8" Chrome Kitchen Hi-Arc Spout Faucet
CHROME 8" HI ARC KITCHEN FAUCET . CLEAR LEVER HANDLES . WASHLERLESS VALVE.
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment