Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CR8ING THE LIFE - Madison Pioneering




From the site: CR8ING THE LIFE - Madison Pioneering

Friday was moving day! Since I am a GSA (Guest Service Agent) and Jerry is a Campground Attendant, he had to wait for me to finish my last day of training before we could head down to the campground. Let me preface this next part by saying that Jerry and I have never moved in our fifth-wheel without each other. Generally speaking, I take care of the inside stuff, while Jerry packs up the outside items. Then we work as a team to hook up the truck, raise the jacks and check to make sure everything is done and where it needs to be. We have a system. But on Friday, while I was in training, Jerry did everything by himself (with some help at the end from Bill to hook up). He then drove to Mammoth and picked me up after training, since it was on t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Heavy Duty Rearview Backup Camera System Complete w/7" Color Monitor, Weather Proof Camera, 65' Harn
Safety Starts with a Rearview Backup Camera System. Give yourself the best possible perspective with
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment