Sunday, May 5, 2013

Très Michelle - Hello From Colorado!




From the site: Très Michelle - Hello From Colorado!

Here I sit in the Airstream next to a stream in Eagle Colorado with free wi-fi! Matt and I left Russell Kansas (west Kansas- woof) this morning and headed to Denver. We made it to Denver around 3:30 and decided to keep on trekking! We made it over the beautiful Rocky Mountains on I-70. I loooved it, the mountains are so pretty and the little towns are so cute. I think this stretch of I-70 is maybe the most beautiful stretch of interstate in America.When we got to Eagle with is a little past Vail, I pulled out the grill and made a little chicken Cesar Salad for dinner while 4 deer grazed in the grass in front of me. It was amazing! We also saw a few big horn sheep on the mountain pass today! That was unexpected and so cool.Lastly, we stopped ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40525 RV 20 lb Propane Tank Cover - Colonial White
Camco Heavy Duty Propane Tank Cover / Colonial White protects your propane gas bottles from flying d
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment