Thursday, May 2, 2013

rvsue and her canine crew - Sandal Trail at Navajo National Monument




From the site: rvsue and her canine crew - Sandal Trail at Navajo National Monument

“Okay, guys!  We’re off!” “Today I’m going to walk Sandal Trail and you two are going to be good and wait for me.”  Bridget and Spike jump into the Perfect Tow Vehicle, happily unaware that they aren’t getting out again until we’re back at our campsite. I drive us to the Visitors’ Center, park the PTV in the shade, crack the windows, and say goodbye to the crew. Crying ensues.  I close my ears to it and walk away.  Spoiled babies.  I’m glad I didn’t bring Bridget and Spike along on the trail.  There aren’t any signs prohibiting dogs, but it’s a nice change to take pictures without someone pulling me by the leash in my hand. This is a ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40193 RV Fresh Tab - 6/pack
Camco TastePUREâ„¢ Fresh Tabs cleans, deodorizes and helps when dewinterizing your fresh water syste
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment