Saturday, May 25, 2013

CR8ING THE LIFE - My Husband Knows Everything




From the site: CR8ING THE LIFE - My Husband Knows Everything

I saw the strangest sight Monday evening. Jerry was posing for a Chinese family photograph that was being taken outside the campground office. He was in the middle, between the mother and father, who were no taller than 4 feet something, while the daughter snapped the photos. After a couple additional minutes of conversation with the family, Jerry then comes inside the office and says to me, “You should listen to them. They said they wanted my photo because I know everything!”After I finished rolling my eyes, I replied, “Everything? What kind of everything?”Turns out, the Mom and Dad had never seen a RV before! Jerry gave them the short version to our full-timing life, selling our home and belongings, buying a fifth- ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra W01-5120 White 1/2" x 10' Drinking Water Hose
Valterra Products, Inc. White High Pressure Drinking Water Hose - Non-toxic and drinking water safe.
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment