Monday, February 3, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - The Vixens, the Wii Fit U Meter, and the Award




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - The Vixens, the Wii Fit U Meter, and the Award

We've moved again - this time we moved across the street to La Posa North where it is a little quieter, quite a bit roomier, and there's much less dust floating in the air.It was getting pretty crowded at La Posa West in the area closest to the wash.  Across the wash is the beginning of the RV Show and The Big Tent Event - it's a short walk, so that's prime real estate during the show.  Tomorrow is the end of the Big Tent Event, but I'd guess many of the other vendors will stay to increase their sales. I hope it's been a good year for them all.  Even I left a little money over there, and got some things I really wanted and/or needed.  Y'all know I'm pretty frugal, but I did open my wallet a few times.  LOLThe Vixens ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra W01-6300 White 5/8" x 25' Drinking Water Hose
Valterra Products, Inc. White High Pressure Drinking Water Hose - Non-toxic, drinking water safe, ma
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment