Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - A fun day having the generator looked at.




From the site: Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - A fun day having the generator looked at.

Ok, let me tell you about another little issue we have been dealing with. Somewhere along our way from Florida to Oregon I noticed that a little fluid had gathered on the wheel well right behind the passenger side front tire and made some dirty markings. You know the ones. At first I thought very little of it and just cleaned it off. Well it kept happening. Not enough to be overly alarmed and I couldn’t see where it was coming from so I just kept an eye on it to see if got any worse. And it didn’t get any worse until while camping at the Valley of the Rouge state park the power went out and we needed to run the generator a little to power the air conditioning. That’s when I noticed drips coming from under the generator com ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42655 RV Retro Travel Trailer Party Light
Camco RV Retro Travel Trailer Party Light add a festive glow to your outdoor living area. Each 8-foo
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment