Monday, August 25, 2014

In the Direction of Our Dreams - Mammoths in Hot Springs




From the site: In the Direction of Our Dreams - Mammoths in Hot Springs

Saturday August 2, 2014Allen Ranch CampgroundHot Springs, South Dakota   Like Judy says, I live in a cave.   Lots of folks were surprised I’d never heard of the Sturgis Bike Rally so I’m sure they will be even more surprised that I did not know about the huge Mammoth find in 1974 here in Hot Springs, South Dakota.  What can I tell you.  I lived on a farm with a 3/4 mile driveway, 23 miles from town in a mountain hollow with no TV signal.  And I liked my seclusion and no news life really really well. Today is our last day in Hot Springs but we are only traveling about 80 miles so since we spent the entire day yesterday at the fabulous Wind Cave (here’s a link to the post), we didn’t get to go ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ventline V2111-13 White Hood Louver with Damper
Outside weather proof lockable damper. Heavy plastic construction.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment