Saturday, August 30, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Life Gets In The Way of Life




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Life Gets In The Way of Life

I was recently reminded that any lifestyle can turn mundane.  Living in an RV isn’t special.  Living in an RV is only special when people who don’t live in an RV find out!  As humans we have a large capacity for taking any given outrageous circumstance and turning it normal. If we do something awesome on a regular basis, we forget we are doing something awesome!  We discount our accomplishements very quickly! Did you just run a marathon?  Awesome!  Help me mow the yard! We are a “What have you done lately” kind of people. Great accomplishments are not celebrated very long. Many of the commandments in the Bible are God forcing people to celebrate! God demands we celebrate!  He ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Meguiar's Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid Wax ,16 oz.
Formulated for clear coat finishes. Comes with its own applicator. 6 per case. Gold Class Carnauba P
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment