Friday, August 29, 2014

Love Your RV! - Inventive and Inexpensive RV Tips by Beth




From the site: Love Your RV! - Inventive and Inexpensive RV Tips by Beth

One of my readers “Beth” was kind enough to share with me a few inexpensive RV tips she uses in her travel trailer. I found them to be very inventive and asked her permission to share them on Love Your RV! in the Reader-Submitted Tips category. So here they are. Thanks Beth! – Ray Hi Ray – I’ve been living in my 24′ travel trailer for over a year now in OK. I’ve come up with some pretty crafty ways to store things. RV Towel Holder Tip Attached is a picture of a towel holder I made for my bathroom The post Inventive and Inexpensive RV Tips by Beth appeared first on Love Your RV!. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-3404 Condenser Fin Straightener
Clears and straightens condensor and evaporator coil fins.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment