Friday, August 29, 2014

Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - Must Have Been Cleaning and Repair Day




From the site: Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - Must Have Been Cleaning and Repair Day

Contoocook, New Hampshire High 79 Low 64This morning was so nice that I decided to wash the truck and camper. We have had to park under trees for a while and I didn't like all the junk on the truck and roof of the trailer. They both look a lot better now. Only thing, I don't know whether the truck and trailer or if I got the wettest.After washing them, it was time to change out our shower valve. The original leaked forever and I changed it while we were in Wisconsin, but I couldn't get the valve like the original. Originally it was a bronze color and all I was able to get was white. The valves on the white one screwed out to turn on, rather than 1/4 turn from on to off. We were finally able to get the correct one at Camping World on the way ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Reese Towpower 83002 Fifth Wheel Lube Plate
Reese Towpower Fifth Wheel Lube Plate measures 10 inch in diameter. They offer the easy way to preve
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment