Thursday, August 28, 2014

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - "Cowboys"




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - "Cowboys"

First Saturday started out sunny.....I had plans to be outside, maybe take a bike ride, spend time working on my mountain bike for our trip to Mammoth in a few days, and other things, but by 10 am all those ideas seemed pretty foolish when the rain came with a vengeance.  Torrential rain, then hail!Once again it is hard to forecast the weather here in SLT.....the rain that came Sunday was expected, but it was supposed to be a sunny day on Monday....instead it rain all the rest of the day, and into the night.So, in light of the rain, our plans changed.....at least my plans changed.  TLE had planned to do some mending, so I brought in her sewing machine.  Once the rain began I headed back inside to wait out what I thought, at t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Orange Electronic P409S Retrofit Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The Orange Electronics Retrofit Tire Pressure System continually monitors tire pressure in all four
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment