Friday, August 29, 2014

Living The Dream... - Saturday and Sunday, August 9 and 10, 2014 (Tunkwa Lake Campground, Tunkwa Provincial Park, Logan La




From the site: Living The Dream... - Saturday and Sunday, August 9 and 10, 2014 (Tunkwa Lake Campground, Tunkwa Provincial Park, Logan La

Well, if you've been following our blog and noticed a flurry of updates, then you will know what we did today. Yes, we drove into Logan Lake and I sat in the hotel coffee shop for about 3 hours using their internet.Steve dropped me off just before 10:30 and I went in to get started while he went to get propane, beer and fresh water. A short while later, he joined me...and there we sat until almost 2:00! We did have lunch there, though.Back home, I resumed my spot in my chair outside reading...Steve pulled out one of his magazines and did a little reading too. Then he brought out the bedroom TV and we sat outside again watching the evening news.We had a light dinner outside and as the evening progressed, Steve decided to bring out the Camp F ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Clarion VZ401 7-Inch In-Dash Single-Din Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/USB Receiver with Bluetooth
DVD Multimedia station with 7-inch high resolution touch panel control
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment