Thursday, August 28, 2014

The RV Doctor - More RV Electrical Info




From the site: The RV Doctor - More RV Electrical Info

After attending several RV shows and joining you for a few RV Doctor seminars, my wife and I have purchased a Fifth Wheel (a 2010 Peterson Excel Winslow. We are very happy that we did our homework and now have a high quality RV that will hopefully last many years. My first maintenance related question is electrical. I have purchased a Progressive Industries 50-amp surge protector that plugs in at the pedestal and has a digital readout of voltage, amps being used, cycles and error codes. It will trip the power to the RV if power has the wrong polarity, and has several other features to protect the RV. At the Seattle RV show, you said it was a necessity to have a non-contact proximity tester, but with my surge protector, I think I a ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43483 RV Oak Accents Organizer
Camco RV Oak Accents Organizer organizes papers, remote controls, mail, maps or anything you need to
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment