Thursday, August 28, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Last post from Storrie Lake




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Last post from Storrie Lake

Katie and I are on our way out of town after completing the 20-hours of service oil change necessary for our new generator warranty.  I'll post about that next time, and I have a really good place in Santa Fe to recommend for RV repairs.In the meantime, I have a few photos left from Storrie Lake State Park and wanted to post them.Not a lot of bird sighting this time, but there were a lot of Western Kingbirds nesting.  One morning John was photographing two babies "branch hopping" as he called it.  They can't fly yet, so they are hopping around in the tree where they were hatched. I nabbed a few photos of them, too, for the blog.  They are very fluffy and soft looking.  These are the two babies I saw:Here's the mom, ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 44632 RV Wheel Dock
Camco's RV Wheel Dock is designed to prevent the trailer tongue wheel from rolling on the pavement o
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment