Sunday, August 31, 2014

goin' RV Boondocking - See If I Can Catch Things Up on 3 Different Deals...




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - See If I Can Catch Things Up on 3 Different Deals...

Sooooo... I was on the road in the wind... and then I wasn't.I rolled up over Hoosier pass to Fairplay and hooked around to get my supper fixin's in Buena Vista. Just twenty miles or so north of town you turn off to climb Independence pass.Just there at the bottom, before the road starts climbing into the mountains is a pair of sweet little lakes... and a hell of a nice camp at a place called Diamond Pt.Nice breeze that kept the skeeters clear... and a nice view from my "Porch"...Come the dawn... I was up and prepping for another day in the saddle...First things first... and... Coffee is always first.Lil' more problematical when some fella runs off and forgets to pack his cup in the gear......so he has to have a Bowl of coffee to start the ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Level-Trek LT80100 10' Sewer Hose Support
Angled slope design, deep grove design for better hose support. Sewer hose support has sturdy durab
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment