Friday, August 22, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - The Last Days of Duluth




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - The Last Days of Duluth

We had to move to a new spot for the weekend.  The good news is we apparently are good enough that the park gave us an awesome location.  Last time they moved us we were stuck halfway down the lane and it was a very tight fit.  This time they put us 2nd spot from the end.  I was able to back right into the spot with no worries. I am going to miss looking out the window at the city of Duluth.  The park has no laundry, no snack store, and the public bathroom is a chemical toilet in a trailer next to a pier, yet the view makes it totally worth all the hassles. I am getting excited to get on the move.  One of the first stops I want to make is getting our propane system pressure tested.  I alway ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 55025 RV Power Grip Maximizer 45 Amp Adapter
Camco RV Power Grip Maximizer 45 Amp Adapter gets up to 45 amps combined power with power maximizer.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment