Monday, December 15, 2014

Bill and Jan RVing the USA - Big Box and Surprise Call




From the site: Bill and Jan RVing the USA - Big Box and Surprise Call

Casa Grande, AZWhat do you think?  Should I open it before Christmas? Well I thought about it, but we've been busy so it will have to wait a few days to see what's in it.  I decided to write a quick blog before I forget to mention the phone call I had.  I received a call from Keystone wanting to know if all our concerns about the items I mentioned to Nick Davis at the Montana Owners Club rally were taken care of.  We had the option of going to Camp Keystone or waiting until we returned to Arizona.  Most of the couple items were routine maintenance for example our bat wing antenna was hard to crank.  This wasn't a surprise after all the dust storms we encountered.  We told Nick we'd take it to RV Traders wh ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Reese Fifth Wheel Cover
Fifth Wheel Cover.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment