Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - Finished The Cabinet for The Fiver




From the site: Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - Finished The Cabinet for The Fiver

Riverton, Utah High 61 Low 39It is still unusually warm for this time of year, but is supposed to get a lot colder tomorrow.I have been working on the cabinet for the fiver for the last few days. Today I finished it and got it installed. I won't get the doors until next Wednesday. Cindy came out to see how I was doing and brought Penny with her. Of course Penny wanted to help.Since we have been home Penny has found a place under the Christmas tree to rest during the day. She needs the hair around her eyes trimmed, but has a fit if I get anywhere near her face with the scissors. I might have to cut it when she is a sleep, before she wakes up enough to fight me.Other than more car repairs, this time on our Pontiac, there is not much going on. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright CW150 150 Watt Ultra-Slim 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC Power Inverter With USB
12V DC to AC 150 Watt Ultra-Slim Power Inverter. This inverter plugs into your cigarette lighter or
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment