Saturday, December 13, 2014

Love Your RV! - Replacing My Fifth Wheel Landing Jacks Gear Box




From the site: Love Your RV! - Replacing My Fifth Wheel Landing Jacks Gear Box

Introduction This is an update to my broken fifth wheel landing jacks gear box post last spring. When the gear box broke I didn’t have access to a quick parts source so I  did a temp repair of the gear box. Turns out is was a pretty good temp repair because 6 months or so later it’s still working fine. But rather than tempt fate I ordered myself a brand new landing jack gear box. The gear box acts as a simple 3:1 ratio transmission. For every 3 turns of the power landing jacks electric motor the gear box turns the The post Replacing My Fifth Wheel Landing Jacks Gear Box appeared first on Love Your RV!. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43733 21" RV Ultimate Squeegee with Handle
Camco's 21"Wide Ultimate RV Squeegee is a strong, light-weight flexible squeegee that won't scratch
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment