Saturday, December 27, 2014

The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - Year End




From the site: The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - Year End

Current Location: Rocky Point, Oregon As I wrote a year ago, this is what I think of as the blogger’s version of the Christmas letter.  I didn’t send a letter out this year, but I did send out one of those fancy little Shutterfly cards with photos and sentiments.  I even managed to sign them and add a note or two.  Seems again that the tradition of Christmas cards is slipping away.  I do love getting them, so am trying to keep up with the sending.  I almost decided to skip the summaries, but realized as I was watching the Google and Facebook versions roll by, that perhaps I wanted a bit more control over how I remembered my year.  Nothing helps me remember quite as much as my photos.  This ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

AP Products 002-90150 5 Minute Epoxy Kit
5 Minute Epoxy Repair Kit bonds all materials fast setting multi purpose complete in minutes.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment