Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Good Luck Duck - Goodbye, Columbus. [Pancho Villa State Park, New Mexico]




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - Goodbye, Columbus. [Pancho Villa State Park, New Mexico]

I really like Rockhound State Park, and had a wonderful time last time I was here. This time, circumstances were just a little off, so I moved on quickly to Pancho Villa State Park. I had it in my head that that was my real destination, so I didn't fight it.Pancho Villa S.P. had a friendly vibe last time I was here (March 2014), and it didn't disappoint me this time. Sparsely populated right now, probably because no one can stand upright outdoors. It was so windy I had to take down my butt-tent and sleep hardshell like a common Yellowstone visitor.Carol, from Diary of an Adventurous Lady, is full of energy, and her blog is always upbeat. It was so cold a body could freeze waiting for water to boil, and she made sure to intercept me to invit ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Barker Manufacturing Company 30441 Leveling Wedge Block
Barker Manufacturing Company Leveling Wedge Block - Use under your 5th wheel jacks to level by posit
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment