Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Fit RV - It’s Officially a Project!




From the site: The Fit RV - It’s Officially a Project!

No, I’m not building my own next RV (yet).  I’m talking about my latest furniture project.  I have a saying – as near as I can tell it’s entirely mine – which goes: “It’s not really a project until you bleed.” -James Sadly, this has always turned out to be true.  There’s a complexity threshold that separates a task from a project.  So I can manage to hang a picture and nobody gets hurt.  But when things get more complex, I inevitably wind up spilling a few drops of blood.  My own blood, just to be clear about that.  So, this weekend, the entertainment center officially became a project.  Witness: I actually always seem to cut myself woodworking.& ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40103 RV Holding Tank Rinser with Shutoff Valve
Camco RV Holding Tank Rinser with Shutoff Valve helps to completely flush out the holding tank. It f
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment