Thursday, December 25, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Goodbye Quartzsite - at least for now.




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Goodbye Quartzsite - at least for now.

Here are some final photos from Quartzsite:This coyote walked down the road right near us, just strolling along - at 12:30 in the afternoon.  I was surprised to see him at that time of day, and when a car drove past on the road, he just stood there and looked at it.  Wasn't at all worried.  He looks pretty healthy.  This was a shot of the full moon rising over the aspen glow on the eastern mountains behind us. One of our hummers in the campsite:Did this Hummingbird hear about the "hands up, don't shoot" protesters?I loved this cactus and took lots of photos of it. Here it is at sunset:This is Sasha, Sue and Brian's dog.  She's such a sweet dog, and Katie really liked her. Pretty Quartzsite sunset: Well, you all know ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Goal Zero 19011 Guide 10 Black/Silver Small Battery Power Pack
Goal Zero's lightest, most portable USB solar recharging kit with 3.5 Watts of sun collection power.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment