Monday, September 14, 2015

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - Don’t Give Me The Finger!




From the site: Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - Don’t Give Me The Finger!

I’m not a subtle kind of guy. If you want to give me a message, sometimes you have to hit me between the eyes with a 2×4 to get my attention first. So if you want to tell me where to go, don’t give me the finger, go all the way and give me the whole arm! After 16 years of fulltime RVing, Miss Terry and I pretty much have this down to a science. One thing that we always get comments on is how easy we make it look when we back into an RV site. Most of the time we can get the job done on the first attempt, even in tight spaces. More than once our campground neighbors have complimented Terry on the good job she did directing me into our site. It all comes down to clear hand signals that we both understand. How many times have ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ventmate 65526 14" x 14" Gasket Kit for Coleman Air Conditioner
For a perfect air conditioner installation. Corners are pre-sealed for water tight integrity. Gasket
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment