Wednesday, March 26, 2014

goin' RV Boondocking - The Circle Nears Its Close in Moab




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - The Circle Nears Its Close in Moab

Took off in 2010...  Been a lot of miles under the tires in that four years... good times and not so good. I said back when I started on this journey, I didn't know how long it would go or where I'd end up... I haven't "ended up" ... Yet.Into the middle of March and I've pushed north to Moab... I believe this was our fifth or sixth camp... back when we started out...The days are nice, though yesterday was a bit of a wobbler with a strong cross wind knocking things around as I rolled north. Had a conversation in pigeon German with a Swiss couple at a gas station down near Blanding.Once I got parked in the afternoon that breeze kept on whistling in the windows till well after dark.*Moonrise over Moab*In the interest of conserving propane ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 54644 Load Resistor Kit for LED Bulb, (Pack of 2)
Load resistors can solve signaling problems associated with LEDs such as bad bulb indicators and inc
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment