Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Roadrunner Chronicles - Shiny Wheels Time




From the site: The Roadrunner Chronicles - Shiny Wheels Time

I have been carrying around a bottle of aluminum wheel polish for a long time.  I even used it once with marginal results but the first time I used it with a sponge buffing attachment. A while back I picked up a couple of hard packed/cloth buffing attachments to use with my drill. In the past few weeks I've had the Roadrunner washed and waxed.  And to keep it spiffy, I even wiped it down again with a rag and water (since no washing RVs is allowed on site). But the wheels were lacking so I thought I would give it another try with my buffing attachment. I used an attachment similar to thisAnd put ample amounts of this polish on the tipAnd then went at it with lots of elbow grease.  It was a nasty job to take the wheels from thi ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Blue Magic 12A TR-3 Resin Glaze - 16 fl. oz.
TR3 is the World's best selling automobile cleaner and polish resin glaze. It restores oxidized fini
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment