Friday, March 21, 2014

Jon and Eileens' Travels - Building the Tray - Part 7




From the site: Jon and Eileens' Travels - Building the Tray - Part 7

Talk about fiddly work..... 12 hours on Saturday and another 4 hours on Sunday to size,cut, mark out, bend and then fit locks and hinges and finally locate 5 doors to the storage lockers.5down and another 9 to go.... Lucky that every time I do a bit more I can see what the finished product will look like or else I may have given up in despair.  This really should be a two man job.I did back up on to the Van the other day in order to connect the wiring for the rear view camera and the van electrics.... still trying to work out how to fit a 13 point Euro plug to a 12 point plug???Back to reality... next week end, more steel, more measuring and cutting and bending.....See you all soon... ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright PW1500-12 Power Inverter 1500 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC
Power Bright Power Inverter for AC "juice" anywhere! Here's a huge range of Inverters to turn DC bat
(more info)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including our story in your blog. I am building the body of our truck to carry all of our STUFF when we venture on our lap of Australia around 14,000k. Although I am sure that distance will double as we venture off track to visit points of interest to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all. It was interesting looking at what you have been doing. I like how RV'ers are an DIY type of group. There are so many things I would like to do when time permits. In the meantime I watch people like you.

    ReplyDelete