Monday, March 17, 2014

RV Days with Jessica and Harry - More Pix from Gulf Waters




From the site: RV Days with Jessica and Harry - More Pix from Gulf Waters

Location: Port Aransas, TX (High 49, Low 39) Gulf Waters RV Resort Brrrr! I sure am glad that we came in yesterday. Today is cold and windy, and I am very happy that we are settled in our spot. Our next door neighbors headed out this morning, and I was thinking that I would not want to be traveling today. <Wishing them safe travels!>   Luckily we were out and about yesterday in the beautiful weather, so I still have some pictures to share.       Walking toward the boardwalk that goes to the ocean…       Harry on the boardwalk…       First glimpse of the beach from the boardwalk…       I love this beach!!! Hopefully we will have lots of nice day ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57274 RV Control Valve with Quick Connect
The Camco RV Gas Control Valve with Quick Connect is a replacement part for the model 5500 Camco Oly
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment