Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rick and JoAnne's RV Travels - Saguaro National Park and a Rare Sighting?




From the site: Rick and JoAnne's RV Travels - Saguaro National Park and a Rare Sighting?

Well…I’m here to tell ya’ - it does indeed make sense to visit the same place at another time in a particular month, particularly in Arizona. When we first visited Saguaro (West) National Park last year it was in early February. This time it was later in the month and of…my…goodness…what a difference! Actual desert flowering and a bonus with unusual critter sightings, and lots of birds.  It has been my hope to see the “desert in bloom” and I think we did…well I actually think it’s as close as I’m going to get as it all depends on of the temperature and rainfall in any given year. So exciting as one can get with one has…I’m going with it!  We packed ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Versachem 90214 Plastic Tank and Radiator Repair Kit - 30 Grams
Plastic Tank Repair Kit stops leaks no tank removal permanent complete in minutes
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment