Friday, March 14, 2014

Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - On an RV Road Trip you better be ready for the unexpected




From the site: Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - On an RV Road Trip you better be ready for the unexpected

On an RV Road Trip you better be ready for the unexpectedIn the immortal words of Roseanne Rosaennadanna,  “It’s always something!” A Roadtrekking friend, Pogo, invited a bunch of us (Facebook: Roadtreking the Group), down to his place in Gautier, MS for a Mardi Gras get together, and I decided this would be a wonderful way to kick off the 2014 travel season.  Plus, I have never been to the gulf area. So I loaded Olga, my two year old, RT Adventurous and said a gleeful goodbye to snow and single digits. I took a scenic route south through the Ozarks where we (my dog Ruka and I) spent the night in Little Rock, AR then pushed 10 hours the next day down to the gulf. My friend, W. Dan, was prescient enough to reserve ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41330 RV 12V Replacement Single Dome Light
Camco RV Replacement single dome light. Measures 7" L x 4.25"W x 1.5"H. 12V bulb design includes ins
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment