Friday, March 7, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - 1,000 days on the road today! And a Half-Million Page Views!




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - 1,000 days on the road today! And a Half-Million Page Views!

Today marks our 1,000th day on the road as RVing Full-Timers.Another landmark that we passed last week was having our Total Pageviews numbers roll over to show a half-million pageviews.I remember when I hit the Publish button back in the very beginning of this blog. It made me kind of nervous, not knowing if anyone would read my post, or if I was being silly thinking anyone would be interested in me and my desire to buy a motor home and the steps I'd be taking to get ready to live in it full time with Katie.  I remember when I first saw I had a Follower, Karyn Lee - thank you Karyn Lee for noticing us way back then and hitting the Follow button -  I couldn't believe I had a Follower!  And she didn't even know me!  I was ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

X-gps S800hd MTK DVR + Wireless CCD CAR Rear View Camera 7.0 Inch 128mb RAM Bluetooth 8gb Gps & DVR
7 inch GPS Navigator 128MB RAM+bluetooth+AV-IN & DVR Video/Camera Recorder 8GB+8GB lastest MAPS

(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment