Wednesday, March 19, 2014

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - DST a week early




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - DST a week early

After a full day Monday we went to bed by 9 pm, and didn't get up until almost 7 am Tuesday.  As is typical when we have been in one place for an extended period of time I do not sleep well for 1, or 2 nights prior to departure.  I wake up in the night thinking about everything that needs to be done before we roll our wheels, and typically I imagine it taking much longer than it actually does.  Anyway, by the time I went to bed Monday night I was in need of a sound, uninterrupted sleep, and that is exactly what I received.Tuesday we only had 138 miles to travel to our destination near Wittmann, AZ where we will spend a couple of weeks visiting dear friends Tom and Darlene.  We first met Tom and Darlene back in 2008 just ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra A01-1113VP Hi Flow Water Regulator
Valterra A01-1113VP Hi Flow Water Regulator, Carded
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment