Monday, March 10, 2014

RV Khronicles of Kevelyn - Gulf State Park, Alabama




From the site: RV Khronicles of Kevelyn - Gulf State Park, Alabama

Back in December when I was making reservations for our trip along the Gulf Coast this winter, I tried to get a site at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I had read many wonderful reviews about the place on blogs and forums, but they were booked solid for the time we would be coming through. So, I booked six nights at another campground in the area. As the time got closer, we just didn’t think the other park sounded all that good, so I started looking for an alternative. As I was searching, I came across Gulf State Park again. I gave them a call and got very lucky to get the only site they had open for five nights. I jumped on it, and made plans for the extra night at a Passport America park nearby. I’m so glad we got in ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 22243 RV Drain Valve - 3/8" or 1/2" Male NPT
Camco RV Drain Valve 3/8" or 1/2" Male NPT can be used to easily drain your RV fresh water tank. Wit
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment